Monday, August 13, 2007

WMM1 Fifth Week 14th of August

Creating characters

Today we were assigned to take a photo of ourselves and creating
our second life creators as to what we want. My particular character has a black Jacket and cream pants. His medium build and olive skinned, he also has a beard. My name is DimitriP McCaw.





My Photo


As you can see this is a picture of myself you can almost tell I look nothing like my second life character which I don't mind.
Every time I connect with Second Life I appreciate it's features that it offers.






My Creation

Here is my box that I created on Second Life today we went through textures and building objects and I have to say it was alot of fun.






Building

We were assigned to create a building under exact measurements. I was suprised how simple the tools were to use.

No comments: